Spurs Season Tickets
Spurs season tickets are one of the most sought after season tickets throughout world football with the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium already proving to be one of the most popular football stadiums on the globe. The waiting list for season tickets at Spurs’ former home White Hart Lane stood at around 40,000 people whilst not taking into account the 23,000 season ticket holders they had at the time. The demand for Tottenham FC season tickets has always been there and it’s even larger since the move to the new stadium.
How to become a Spurs season ticket holder
It’s not easy to acquire a Tottenham FC season ticket. Unfortunately, Spurs’ allocation for season tickets at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium is completely full for the 2021/2022 season with around 40,000 lucky Spurs supporters holding season tickets. To become a Spurs season ticket holder you must first join the Spurs season ticket waiting list by becoming a One Hotspur + Member.
Spurs season ticket waiting list
To be added onto the waiting list for a Tottenham season ticket at the new stadium you must first become a One Hotspur + Member. Whilst at White Hart Lane, the waiting list was around 40,000 but the switch to the new stadium meant that the demand increased. The waiting list for a Tottenham FC season ticket now stands at around 80,000 members excluding the 45,000 current season ticket holders. If you’re already a One Hotspur + Member then you can find your season ticket waiting list position by logging into the Ticket and Membership centre and scrolling down to the bottom of the page where your position will be displayed.
Your position in the Tottenham Hotspur season ticket waiting list is determined by the date that your One Hotspur + membership was started. In layman’s terms, this means someone who joined in August 2019 will be ahead of somebody who joined in September 2019.
Automatic Cup Ticket Scheme
Season ticket holders can opt into the Automatic Cup Ticket Scheme at no extra upfront cost. The scheme guarantees season ticket holders a ticket for all home cup competitions for both domestic and European fixtures. Spurs hold payment details for season ticket holders who have opted into the scheme and will be charged for every cup tie that is played at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. It isn’t possible to pick and choose cup home games in the scheme and those who have opted in are committed to purchasing a ticket.
There are a range of benefits for Spurs season ticket holders who wish to join the Automatic Cup Ticket Scheme:
- Guarantee your ticket for all home domestic and European games
- Avoid the queue for the online ticket office and have your ticket automatically secured
- Save money on booking fees when opted into the scheme
- You earn ticket points for each and every home cup-tie
- Share your match ticket with family or friends via Ticket Share if you’re unable to attend the fixture
- Earn 10 extra ticketing points just for signing up to the scheme
- No upfront cost for opting in to the scheme
To join the scheme, fans can log into their eTicketing account, head to ‘my account’ and select ‘cup scheme’ and enter their details.
Spurs Season Ticket Prices
Tottenham Hotspur have increased the price of their season tickets on the previous season. You can see a full list of ticket price updates on the official Spurs website. The season ticket price increases have been limited to between £12-£33 for adults and between £6-£9 for concessions.
The already iconic South Stand is the largest single-tier stand in the UK, housing 17,500 fans, it’s the heartbeat of the stadium. The upper section of the stand is the cheapest for this stand and range from between £888 to £990 for adults, £444 to £495 for senior citizens and £666 to £743 for young adults.
The prices increase in the lower section of the south stand and the area is future-proofed for safe standing. Spurs season ticket prices for the lower section of the south stand are £1,010 for adults, £505 for senior citizens and £758 for young adults. Junior season tickets are unable to be purchased in the South Stand.
Season ticket prices for the middle centre of the South Stand range between £1,142 and £1,218 for adults.
The 1882 season ticket seats are situated in the South Stand and are a premium package. These season tickets cost £2,233.
Spurs season ticket prices are at their cheapest in the North Stand. Season tickets in the lower tier of the North West corner are priced at £807 for adults £404 for seniors and juniors, and £605 for young adults. Other season tickets in the lower tier of the North Stand range from between £905-£1,010 for adults, £454-£505 for seniors and juniors and £681-£758 for young adults.
Spurs season tickets in the middle tier of the North Stand are priced at £1,218 for adults, £571 for seniors/juniors and £857 for young adults.
In the upper tier of the North Stand, Spurs season tickets range from £888-£1142 for adults, £444-£571 for seniors/juniors and £666-£857 for young adults.
Spurs season tickets in the corner blocks of the West Stand are priced at £1,010 for adults, £505 for seniors/juniors and £758 for young adults. Season tickets in blocks 102 and 107 are priced at £1,269 for adults, blocks 103 and half of block 105 are £1,523 whilst block 104 and the other half of 105 are £1,822.
The upper tier of the west stand sees Spurs season ticket prices range from £1,010-£1,218 for adults, £505 for seniors/juniors and £758 for young adults.
Season ticket prices for central blocks 119 and 122 are priced at £1,523 for adults in the East Stand. Block 123 is £1,269 per season ticket whilst the corner block 124 is a little cheaper, priced at £1,010 for adults, £505 for seniors/juniors and £758 for young adults.
Spurs season tickets in the upper tier of the East Stand start at £1,010 for adults, £505 for seniors/juniors and £758 for young adults.
Tottenham new stadium season tickets benefits
Becoming a Tottenham new stadium season ticket holder does have a number of benefits. Tottenham FC season ticket holders will receive:
- A guaranteed seat for every single home Premier League match for the season
- Priority Spurs tickets for all home domestic and European games
- Access to the Spurs ticket exchange, enabling season ticket holders to sell their ticket for games they can’t make
- The ability to use Ticket Share – giving friends and family the chance to use their ticket
- Membership of One Hotspur
- A season ticket holder pack
- The opportunity to spread the payment of the season ticket over 10 months
- 30 loyalty points
1882 season ticket
- A guaranteed seat for every single Premier League game, alongside all domestic cup matches for the season
- Priority tickets for all home European games
- Their name on the 1882 wall in the 1882 bars
- Complimentary pre-match food in an exclusive setting
- Complimentary pre-match welcome and half time drink
- Complimentary matchday programme
- A season ticket holder pack
- Pre-match welcome from a former Spurs player and a post-match Q&A hosted by a former Spurs player
- Dedicated email support service
- Enhanced entrances with new timber doors and floors
- A wide range of draught beers and wines
- Access to private bar, easily accessible from their seat
- Legend meet and greets on the 1882 air-conditioned balconies
There are four windows for ticket priority at Spurs’ new stadium.
First Window – an allocation of tickets will be made available to One Hotspur + members.
Second Window – all available tickets are listed for both One Hotspur + and One Hotspur members are able to buy.
Guest Sale – members can purchase tickets for friends and family who are not members. This window will not open if tickets have sold out in the previous windows.
General Sale – This window is where anyone can buy tickets. Restrictions may apply such as only fans who are on the clubs database being able to purchase.
Tottenham new stadium season tickets are very sought after so you’re very lucky if you have managed to get your hands on one.